| Day-00 |
- Departure from Lahore @ 10:30 PM – Friday Night
| Day 01 |
- Pick members from Isb from Daewoo Terminal NUST EME @ 4AM
- Travel to Chillas VIA KKH
- Breakfast at Balakot/Kiwai/Naran
- Visit Lalusar Lake
- Visit Babusar Top
- DInner & Overnight stay at Chillas
Food: Breakfast + Dinner
| Day 02 |
- Breakfast in hotel around 07:00 AM
- Departure for Raikot Bridge at 08:00 AM
- Transfer to Jeeps and enjoy the world’s most adventurous Jeep track to Tattu
- Start snow hike to Fairy Meadows
- Dinner & Overnight at Fairy Meadows
Food: Breakfast + Dinner
| Day 03 |
- Wakeup call & Breakfast
- Start hike to attempt Bayal & Nanga Parbat Basecamp (Weather Conditional)
(Those who do not want to attemp will explore FM)
-Pre new year celeberations at night with bonfire & Musical Dinner
- Overnight stay at Fairy Meadows
Food: Breakfast + DInner
| Day 04 |
- After Breakfast, Hike back & jeep ride to Raikot Bridge
- Transfer to our vehicle and depart to Naran
- Overnight Stay at Naran
Food: Breakfast + Dinner
| Day 05 |
- After Breakfast, Departure for Islamabad/Lahore
- Arrival at Islamabad @ 07 PM
- Arrival at Lahore @ 10:30 PM
Food: Breakfast + Lunch
| SERVICES INCLUDED |
- Luxury Booked Transport
- Quality Meals
- 1 Time BBQ arrangement
- 1 Time Bonfire arrangement
- Facilities of guide.
- All kinds of tolls and taxes
- Basic first aid kit.
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED |
- Personal trekking equipment and clothing
- Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks.
- Insurance and liability
- Porters to carry sleeping mats
- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
Considering the current situation of COVID-19, each participant should bring following:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. Event Guardians is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
19. Each participant should follow COVID-19 precautions, if any participant deny that, company hold the right to drop that participant immediately without any refund.
On Day 1, while going towards Chillas via Naran we will take a break at Lalusar Lake.
On Day 1, after leaving Lalusar Lake the next stop we will take at babusar top.
On Day 1, we will check in at hotel in Chillas around 05:00 PM
On Day 2, we will leave Chillas after breakfast and start our journey towards Raikot.
On Day 2, we will start our jeep ride from Raikot till Tatu Village.
On Day 2 after doing trek from Tatu Village to Fairy meadows, everyone will reach Fairy Meadows around 03:30 PM
Beyal Camp/Base Camp
On Day 3, after breakfast we will start our trek towards Base Camp, if weather condition stays favorable then we will go till Base Camp otherwise will go only till Beyal Camp.
On Day 4, we will leave for Naran around 12:00 PM
Breakfast : Parathay + Eggs + Tea
Biryani/ Karahi/ Daal/ Sabzi/ BBQ + Nan/ Roti + Raita/ Salad + Cold Drinks
Note: Dinner will be combo of above mentioned items on the basis of their availability, Taste of items will vary from location to location.